"Rodent Free - It's Our Guarantee!"
Critter Ridder of Arizona - Rat / Mice Control Services
Scottsdale, Phoenix, Tempe AZ
Scottsdale, Phoenix, Tempe AZ
Rapid Response - Seal Them Out Forever!
Norway Rats, Pack Rats and Roof Rat & Common House Mouse and Deer Mouse
RAT HABITATRats are excellent climbers and they usually live in spaces on the tops of buildings, on roofs or in attics, basements and ground floors. They also live in sheds, garages, boxes, ceilings, under floors, in wood heaps and in thick grass. Mice mainly live in structures. However, they can live outdoors as well. They breed throughout the year and share their nests with their relatives.
DAMAGESRats cause extensive damage to insulation inside walls and in attics, they cause structure damages by chewing and carrying many diseases. They also chew on electrical wires, which can cause fires. They are known to damage pool heaters, hot tubs and barbecue grills. Some rats will also attack both animals and humans. Small amounts of mouse urine trigger allergies, particularly in children. Mice spread diseases by contaminating food and water (and through bite wounds) with their waste products. Mice can also spread disease through parasites (such as ticks, fleas and mites). These parasites bite the infected mouse and then spread the disease by biting humans.
- o Rats like to eat, so do not leave food out.
- o Make sure that your sheds, storage areas, crawlspaces, and garbage cans are clean and dry.
- o Mice eat 15-20 times a day, so do not leave food out.
- o Seal up small holes and cracks that are half to quarter inch (Rats 0.5”, Mice 0.25”) or more.
- Trapping: Trapping is the first step towards rat elimination (or mice elimination). We use various professional trapping techniques that are dependent on your environment and situation. We trap to extract and remove rats (or remove mice) from your home or business.
- Sealing: After the rat removal (or mice removal) trapping process completes, we then permanently seal rodents from your home or business so they cannot reenter. The rodent sealing/rodent proofing process is unique and completely customized to your home or business. This will rid rodents from your home or business, making it a fortress and impenetrable to all rodents while preventing them from any further damages and spreading diseases.
- Cleaning: After we have permanently sealed/rodent proofed and rid rats (or rid mice) from your home or business, we then perform remediation and cleaning to remove all rodent nests, debris, feces, scent, insulation (remove and replace if necessary), odor and bacteria. This process sanitizes your home or business and removes dangerous diseases. In doing so, it also removes scents that cause rodents to enter.
- Warranty: Sealing rodents out of your home or business is our #1 specialty. We are so confident in our professional rodent removal services that we guarantee & warranty our work!
For more information, see Rats (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rat)For more information, see Mouse (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mice)